Rewiews: fever.




 


ot so long ago, was a collection of fever, I did not give rest to find these things in real life! I searched through several collections of Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2013, but found nothing. Building things were better, but it's better than things Chanel ... I like the bright colors of the collection. There is a beautiful and exciting dresses are also advise everyone to buy pants. How would you not be afraid to buy missiles, they will be useful, because they are gaining momentum and come in fashion trend. I advise you to buy a yellow striped dress, it is also a trend this summer. Also, do not forget to buy a brief colored shoes, they come in handy more than once. Pick up the rest of your taste)


 I made the look's with the clothes only from this store, and that's what I got:



2 комментария: